Gua Sha & Tuina
- Gua Sha: Stroking the lubricated skin repeatedly with pressure with a smooth edged tool. This helps the skin to release toxins, external invasions, and breaks up muscle adhesions.
- Tuina: This hands-on body treatment uses brushing, rolling, pressing and rubbing to move energy in the meridians and muscles. By stimulating acupuncture points, non-musculoskeletal and musculoskeletal conditions can be treated.
- Active Isolated Stretching: This stretching technique takes clients through a range of stretches that isolate each individual muscle group. With this technique will come greater mobility, decreased pain, and teaches the recipient what they can do so on their own.
Products and Services
Pricing for Services:
- New Patient - Intake, Consultation, and Treatment- $125.00
- Acupuncture Treatment 45-60 minutes - $75.00
- Tuina / Shiatsu / Massage per 60 minutes - $100.00
- Tuina / Shiatsu / Massage per 30 minutes - $50.00
- Dry Needling with electro-stimulation per 30 minutes - $50.00
- Active Isolated Stretching, intake and treatment 90 minutes - $150.00
- Active Isolated Stretching, 60 minute treatment - $125.00
- Community Clinic - $10-$25 every Friday 4-630p
- Ask about our veterans discount.